Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Hentai Project

So it has come to my attention that apparently people think it would be really interesting to watch me struggle, grudgingly through something with regards to photoshop. Why would anyone want to watch this kind of pain? I have no idea. But, because I am a total whore for my fans, here you go, the Hentai project.

A Few Things of Note:
First, the projects you'll see here aren't actually my first. The first one you'll see (stacked) is actually my fifth attempt, but not in any cosmic sense. It will be only my second completed design. Second, this work may be sporadic. I tend to go in fits and spurts - abandoning projects for ages at a time.

I didn't actually use any tutorials when I started doing this and I do tend to operate a little differently than other people. First, I don't use sketches for my base. I take my base from an actual image of a person and draw it using the pen tool directly on the PC. Secondly, I have a nasty habit of only working on the things I need to improve on. At the moment, that means faces, so I may not finish the pieces you see here, but if you happen to really like something, lemmi know and I might be pursuaded to take it to completion. If you are looking for some tutorials on this, I did put together two small, basic PS tutorials that you're welcome to use :) They're listed below. Ooh, one last thing, save 160 episodes of what must be one of the most redundant anime series ever (Naruto, in case you're wondering) I don't watch anime. Thus, I have very little frame of reference so i'm doing my best to improve on some of the more anime details.

Hentai Cell Shading and Clothing

Here we go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home